- 1 HMR Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables and Gravy Entree
- 2 portabella mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, and cut into 4 strips each
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed, then steamed
- 1 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup broth (or water)
- Remove beef from the entree tray, reserving the gravy/vegetable mixture.
- Cut beef into 4 strips.
- In a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute the mushrooms in broth (or water) and soy sauce on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are somewhat soft.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and fan the mushroom strips on a plate, alternating mushroom strips and beef strips.
- Add the gravy/vegetable mixture from the entree to the liquid remaining in the skillet.
- Heat until bubbling.
- Pour the gravy/vegetable mixture over the beef and mushrooms.
- Serve with steamed asparagus.
Some of the material used in this site is owned by Health Management Resources Corporation (HMR®) of Boston, Massachusetts, and is used with its permission. Go to the "Notices and Disclaimers" link for more specific information. Notices and Disclaimers