4-6 oz water
1 packet HMR® 500 Chocolate
¼ teaspoon coconut extract
3 ice cubes
1. Pour cold water into a blender (4 oz. for a thick shake, 6 oz. for a thinner shake).
2. Begin mixing on lowest speed.
3. While blender is on, add shake mix and flavorings. Blend for about 10 seconds.
4. Gradually add the ice cubes one at a time. (Replace the blender cover after adding each ice cube.)
5. Continue mixing on lowest speed 1-1½ minutes until ice is thoroughly blended and shake is smooth.
Optional: For an extra filling shake, mix on high speed for an additional 10 seconds.
* These recipes use HMR 500. If you substitute HMR 70 Plus, HMR 120, or HMR 800, remember to adjust amount of water and ice.
**Extracts vary in strength, so always start with a minimal amount, and then add more to taste.