- 1 HMR Chocolate Shake
- 6 oz. cold water
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- Optional: 2 or more ice cubes
- Pour cold water into a blender.
- Begin mixing on lowest speed.
- While blender is on, add shake mix.
- Blend for about 10 seconds.
- Gradually add frozen cherries, a few at a time, replacing the blender cover after adding the cherries each time.
- Continue mixing on lowest speed 1-1½ minutes until thoroughly blended and shake is smooth.
Some of the material used in this site is owned by Health Management Resources Corporation (HMR®) of Boston, Massachusetts, and is used with its permission. Go to the "Notices and Disclaimers" link for more specific information. Notices and Disclaimers