- 1 HMR Chocolate Shake
- 4 oz. cold water
- 1 cup frozen cherries, unsweetened
- 2 packets non-caloric sweetener
- Place frozen cherries in food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Process frozen fruit until finely ground.
- Turn off the food processor.
- Scrape fruit down.
- Turn the food processor back on.
- Add water, shake mix, and sweetener.
- Process for 2 minutes or until it becomes a soft “ice cream” texture.
Some of the material used in this site is owned by Health Management Resources Corporation (HMR®) of Boston, Massachusetts, and is used with its permission. Go to the "Notices and Disclaimers" link for more specific information. Notices and Disclaimers